This website is a personal blog, written and edited by Kelsey Ohs. It is about sharing our life and is not a place for rude comments or negative criticism. I hold the right to remove said rude and negative comments. For questions regarding this, please contact Kelsey Ohs. Be nice.
- The owners of this blog may or may not be compensated to provide personal opinion on products/services/websites and various other topics.
- If and when the owners receive compensation for expressing our personal opinion about a products/services/website or various other topics it will be clearly disclosed in the blog post.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
- The writers integrity will not be compromised to earn money. All reviews and endorsements expressed on this website are purely the blog owners through their personal experiences and interactions.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- The writers of this blog may alter, edit, or delete any of the content at any time.
Every person has been made unique. Certain practices that we share on this website may not work for other families. Always seek a trained medical professional when making or creating a medical care plan. We are sharing Maddison’s unique experiences, not giving medical advice!
- The writers of this blog are not doctors or nurses and have received no medical training what so ever. We will never claim to be experts or to have any professional medical training on this blog.
- The content if this blog should not be taken as professional medical advice.
- Nothing written by the blogger on this website should be taken in lieu of professional medical advice.
- Techniques that may work for the bloggers family may not work for another.
- Always seek a trained medical professional who is familiar with the unique medical case before developing or changing a medical care plan.
- The writers of this blog will not be held responsible or liable if anything on this website is taken as professional medical advice and results in injury or death.
If there are any questions regarding any of the above statements, you may contact us using the information below.
info at afamilyofohs dot com
Last Edited on 2017-06-10